PMW warned; Israel Prison Service ignored
Had Israel’s Prison Service investigated PMW’s warnings, could the recent prison break have been prevented?
Palestinian Media Watch has repeatedly warned that Israel Prison Service (IPS) does not know what the Palestinian terrorists are doing in their prisons.
PMW has met, exchanged emails, and spoken with members of the prison service, including the Head of the IPS and Israel’s Minister of Internal Security (responsible for the IPS) to warn them of activities happening in prisons that they are not aware of. Despite the overwhelming evidence, the IPS consistently responded by saying that the information published by the Palestinian Authority, and exposed by PMW, was not true, and that everything is under control.
On Monday (Sept. 6, 2021) six Palestinian terrorist murderers escaped from prison in what is being described as one failure after another by the prison service. The first failure was negating and not acting on PMW’s repeated warnings.
In over 10 reports in the last four years, PMW warned that terrorist prisoners and their lawyers appear to have an almost unlimited freedom to smuggle materials in and out of the prisons. For example, according to PMW documentation of official PA sources, hundreds of prisoners were able to study for academic degrees despite the IPS ban on these studies. Lawyers smuggled the educational materials into the prisons and prisoners with advanced degrees became faculty staff, teaching the different subjects. In addition, prisoners even managed to smuggle out their sperm and father scores of children. Despite clear evidence, the IPS constantly responded that these activities are not happening.
Just recently, PMW reported to the IPS that a mass murderer, responsible for a suicide bombing in which 23 people were murdered, had been speaking via a mobile phone to a crowd gathered in a neighborhood of Jerusalem. While the IPS acted swiftly to punish the terrorist, the fact remains that a cell phone was smuggled to a mass murder into prison without the IPS knowing about it.
PMW meetings, emails and phone calls
In addition to the reports, PMW has also held meetings and phone calls, and exchanged emails and letters, with IPS officials.
On April 25, 2021, PMW met with the head of the IPS Ketty Perry and her Deputy and warned about the university studies going on illegally in the prisons. PMW has documented that hundreds of Palestinians have received University degrees from established Palestinian universities, while the IPS claims no studies are happening.
In October 2018, PMW appeared before a committee set up by the Israeli Ministry of Internal Security to examine prison conditions for terrorist prisoners. During the meeting, PMW warned that Palestinian prisoners are managing to illegally smuggle sperm out of prison to their wives who then give birth after artificial insemination, and that the terrorist prisoners are continuing in their academic studies despite the IPS prohibition
While it is not entirely implausible for the PA to make up extravagant lies about terrorist prisoners studying and smuggling out their sperm from the prisons, or at the very least over exaggerate a limited phenomenon, it is similarly not entirely implausible that the IPS simply doesn’t know what is going on, right underneath the noses of its staff.
The following are the reports that PMW has published, warning of Israel prison service failures.
PMW Phone calls
- Aug 11, 2021 - PMW alert to Israeli Prison Service brings severe punishment for Palestinian terrorist prisoner - https://palwatch.org/page/26055
PMW Bulletins: Terrorists studying for academic degrees
- Aug. 25, 2021 - A prank bigger than the BBC’s “spaghetti tree” hoax or a colossal failure of the Israeli Prison Service? - https://palwatch.org/page/27108
- Jan. 11, 2021 - University degrees for imprisoned terrorists - UNESCO involved - Father told son to stay in prison to complete MA - https://palwatch.org/page/18453
- Aug. 12, 2019 - 1,026 Palestinian prisoner terrorists enrolled in university - https://www.palwatch.org/page/16091
- Apr. 5, 2017 - 484 terrorist prisoners getting degrees in Israeli prisons, in violation of Israeli law - https://palwatch.org/page/12031
PMW Bulletins: Smuggling sperm out of the prisons
- March 24, 2020 - The PA’s productive terrorists – prisoner fathered 2 babies by smuggling sperm, got a master’s degree, a Quran recitation license, and published a book - https://palwatch.org/page/18669
- July 28, 2020 - Smuggled sperm lets terrorist prisoner father a daughter; PA TV ensures murderer sees baby - https://palwatch.org/page/18135
- May 8, 2020 - Smuggling of terrorist sperm from Israeli prisons continues, sperm “liberates” prisoners, resulting children are terrorists’ “rebirth”
- Sept. 27, 2019 - Smuggled sperm needs 6 eye witnesses - https://palwatch.org/page/16412
- June 27, 2019 - Terror mom urges imprisoned terrorists to smuggle out sperm and father as many children as possible - https://palwatch.org/page/15844
- Oct. 14, 2018 - Terrorist prisoners smuggle sperm and father 61 babies - https://palwatch.org/page/14797